- Prepare a 9" pie plate by rubbing inside, bottom and sides with 1 teaspoon of the margarine; set aside.
- Crush vanilla wafers to make very fine crumbs 1½ cups.
- Place crumbs in a large bowl; combine vanilla and melted margarine and drizzle all over crumbs.
- Mix thoroughly with blending fork to make sure all is well blended.
- Remove about 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture and set aside to use as a garnish if desired.
- With back of a large spoon, press remaining crumbs evenly all over bottom and sides of prepared pie pan.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or longer before filling.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 95 | cho: 11g | pro: 1g | fat: 5g | fiber: 0 | sodium: 71mg | chol: 9mg
- Food exchanges (crust only): 1 starch | 1 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.