- 1 Loaf of French or Italian bread, soaked in water (200 g or 7oz bread).
- 2 tablespoon Peanut butter
- 1 lb cooked Shrimp
- 1 cup dried Shrimp (optional)
- Ground seasoning with parsley, Onion and ginger.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup palm oil
- Combine in a blender all the ingredients except the cooked shrimps.
- Pour the mixture in a large saucepan and simmer for about 20 minutes or until you get a thick cream.
- Add the shrimps and cook additional 10 minutes.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.