- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 veal chops
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- salt and pepper
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 4 slices mango
- seedless green grapes
- In skillet, melt 2 tbsp butter and brown chops on both sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter in skillet; add onion and cook until softened.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Mix together cornstarch and orange juice; stir into skillet along with stock, liqueur and orange rind.
- Bring to boil, stirring, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chops to skillet; reduce heat, cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Top with sliced orange, mango slices and a few grapes.
- Simmer for 1–2 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.