- 1½ lbs veal for stew
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3½ cup water
- 13¾ oz canned beef broth
- 1 tbsp fresh marjoram
- ¼ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ lbs red potato
- 1½ cup frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 1 small zucchini
- Toss veal for stew with minced garlic; set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in Dutch oven or large deep saucepan over medium heat.
- Brown veal, half at a time, using remaining oil as needed. Pour off drippings if necessary.
- Season veal with salt.
- Return veal to pan. Add water, broth, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and corn. Continue simmering covered 15 minutes or until veal and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cut zucchini in half lengthwise; cut into ¼-inch slices.
- Add zucchini to pan; continue cooking covered 5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.