Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Preparation Time: 1:00
- Yield: 4 – 6 Servings
- 3 tsp margarine, non-dairy, softened
- ¼ cup flour, whole-grain wheat
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp wheat germ
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix together until the spices coat the apples more or less evenly.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch baking pan and arrange the apples in it.
- Cut the margarine into thin slices and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining topping ingredients and cream together with a fork until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Sprinkle evenly over the apples and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the apples are done and the crust is browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.