- 1 or 2 vegan croissants (depending on size)
- 2 slices tomato
- 3 slices cucumber
- ¼ cup romaine lettuce
- 3 slices avocado
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- 2 slices onion - preferably red or purple
- 2 – 4 toothpicks
- Slice croissant.
- Broil croissant halves 2 – 5 minutes, or until golden. Meanwhile slice veggies (I've found it easiest to get veggies from supermarket salad bar than to buy whole vegetables, slice them, and just use some of the slices).
- Remove croissant from oven.
- Pile the veggies on the sandwich: lettuce on bottom, tomato, avocado, cucumber, onion, sprouts on top. Top with other croissant half. Hold sandwich together in 1 or two places by sticking a toothpick pierced with an olive.
- Serve pickle on side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.