- 2 slices of rye vegan bread or multi grain bread
- sliced tempeh
- Russian dressing
- Shedd's Soybean Non-hydrogenated Vegan margarine
- Soysingles, or any type of vegan cheese
- In a frying pan sprayed with "pam", fry sliced tempeh on both sides till brown.
- Then put margerine on both slices of vegan bread, and place the cheese on the one half of bread to melt, and add the tempeh, russian dressing, sauerkraut, and the other slice of cheese and then the other slice of bread.
- Grill till brown and then flip, and grill the other side.
- This is a very tasty sandwich.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.