Adapted From Cooking Light, April 1998:
- 3 C. All Purpose flour
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 t canola oil
- 2/3 c Raisins
- 3/4 C. soy milk
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t orange juice
- 1/2 t Energ egg Replacer Plus 2 t Warm water
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder,baking soda And salt
- Cut in oil with a fork until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine Soy milk, Lemon Juice, orange juice, And egg Replacer+water; Add to flour mixture until just moist.
- Turn Dough Onto Lightly Floured Surface And Knead 4x.
- Roll into 12x6Inch Rectangle.
- Cut into 8 squares, then cut each square into 2 triangles and place on baking sheet. #Bake For 12 Minutes.
contributed by : Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.