- 1 package (7 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse.
2.Combine mixed vegetables and cheese. Add mayonnaise or salad dressing and seasonings to vegetable mixture.
3.Toss with macaroni.
- Mixed Vegetables Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.