- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup peeled, cubed sweet potato
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup low-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped (2 cups)
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- Peel and cut the carrots and sweet potatoes into cubes or suitably sized chunks.
- Cut the bell pepper, broccoli and cauliflower into suitably sized chunks chop the onions.
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until translucent, then add the curry powder.
- Add carrots and sweet potatoes and stir around until well coated.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and vegetable broth and cook, covered until all the veggies are tender.
- Add in the coconut milk and thicken with flour if necessary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.