Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup corn, broccoli, peppers or mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, or 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Dash of pepper
- Heat oil. Add celery, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots, and any optional ingredients.
- Stir-fry again, turning pieces all the time until they are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add rice, Worcestershire or soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.