Using brown rice will give you lasting energy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 8
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables (or 2 cups fresh vegetables, chopped)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add onion and rice.
- Stir and cook until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add vegetables and meat to rice mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes for frozen vegetables and 5 – 7 minutes for fresh vegetables.
- Spread the mixture out to the sides of the pan, leaving space in the * middle for the eggs.
- Add the eggs, and scramble until cooked firm.
- Mix the eggs with the rice and vegetables, then sprinkle with soy sauce.
Nutrition information Edit
Calories: 137.5 | Fat: 3 g | Carbohydrates: 23.5 g | Protein: 4.6 g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.