- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 med carrot, shredded
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup cooked cubed potato
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk or half and half
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded cheedar cheese
- Spray a 10" skillet with cooking spray.
- Place over med heat and add the vegetables.
- Cook, stirring, until crisp tender-about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together the eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 10 minutes until the center is set.
- Remove from the heat, cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.