- 3 – 4 onions
- 4 – 5 tomatoes
- 5 – 6 peppers
- 1 – 2 aubergines
- 4 – 5 potatoes
- 100g okra
- 100g French beans (green beans)
- 1 tsp paprika
- ⅔ cupful sunflower oil
- Brown the chopped onions in oil and some water, place in baking dish.
- Add the finely cut peppers, tomatoes, french beans, aubergines, paprika, salt and some water.
- When tender, add the potatoes cut into circles and some more warm water.
- Bake in moderate oven.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.