- 1 can vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup dry fine bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
1.Mix vegetable soup, egg, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper, and seasonings together.
2.Blend mixture thoroughly with ground beef.
3.Shape into a loaf and place in shallow baking pan.
4.Bake at 350°F for 1½ hours.
- Soup, Vegetable, Canned, Meatless, Condensed by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe