Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: < 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 4
- 4 large carrots, julienned
- ½ pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the carrots, green beans, mushrooms, salt and thyme in butter over medium heat for 15 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¾ cupserving (prepared with reduced-fat butter):
- 79 calories | 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat) | 10 mg cholesterol | 654 mg sodium | 12 g carbohydrate | 4 g fiber | 3 g protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable | ½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.