- 1 box quick brown rice (vegetable and herb)
- 4 eggs
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 1½ cups grated cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- Cook contents of box according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and milk and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- When the rice is done, add it to the egg mixture.
- Pour the entire mixture into an oiled quiche pan or 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.