- 2 cups cubed ham meat suar ka meat (or any meat)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup cooked lima beans
- ⅓ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups water
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup favorite grated cheese
- favorite BBQ sauce
- salt to taste
- Cook chicken in skillet with cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms and cook until moistened.
- Then add lima beans and tomato.
- Top with grated cheese.
- In a pot bring water to a boil. Add rice and cook until done.
- Add sour cream.
- Place rice in a bowl and top with chicken and vegetables.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on top.
Works well with any vegetable or meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.