- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 large tomato or 3 plum tomatoes
- Peel, cube and cook in a small amount of water until just tender: 1 small butternut squash and 2 large potatoes.
- In a separate large saucepan, saute in 2 tablespoons cooking oil: 1 medium onion, sliced, 2 cloves garlic, minced and 1 ½ teaspoons fresh ginger, grated.
- Add: 2 cups coconut milk, 1 teaspoon salt, dash of cayenne pepper, 1 cup green beans, sliced.
- Bring to a boil.
- When this boils, add cooked potatoes and squash (close to flavor of tropical pumpkin).
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Chop in large pieces: 1 large tomato or 3 plum tomatoes and stir into vegetables.
- Remove from heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.