Source: Vegetarian Recipes
- wheat tortillas
- shredded tofu
- curry powder, turmeric, paprika, cayenne, parsley, cumin
- fresh crushed garlic
- 1 minced onion
- spaghetti squash
- enchilada sauce
- nutritional yeast flakes
- Fry the garlic and onion with a little of olive oil.
- Add the tofu, tamari and spices.
- Fry everything until it is browned a little.
- Add the spaghetti squash.
- Continue frying until everything is incorporated to the tofu mix.
- Heat the tortillas for several seconds.
- Remove them from flame.
- Place a tbsp of the mix inside the tortilla and spread it in a line.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast.
- Add the sauce or pour the sauce on top.
- Roll it into a burrito, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.