Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- GonzoImperial original recipe
- 2 x 15 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 7 oz pkg. elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, sliced
- cheddar cheese
- Combine tomatoes, kidney beans, pinto beans, onion, bell pepper, chili powder and water in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. (Can cook on high for 2 hours).
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and stir butter into hot noodles.
- Fold into chili.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.