- 1 frozen bread or 1 recipe for focaccia dough
- ½ lbs spinach, cooked, drained
- ½ lbs mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 oz low-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 each egg white or egg substitute
- Drain ricotta cheese.
- Roll dough to 12x9 rectangle.
- Spread with spinach, then ricotta, then mushrooms, then mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up.
- Seal edges with egg white or egg substitute.
- Form into circle and seal circle ends with egg white or egg substitute.
- Brush top with egg.
- Bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.