- 1 small onion
- 4 – 5 mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 – 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup or less cream or milk
- Sauté small onions and mushrooms and garlic in butter (or just heat up some butter if you want it plain. I like onions)
- When they soften, add flour and mix it around until it is absorbed.
- Pour the vegetable broth and stir.
- When that starts to warm up, pour cream or milk in and stir.
- Let boil stirring a lot in the beginning to keep it from lumping.
- And voila! the amount of flour is kinda if-y.
- I like it thick, and usually end up adding more flour later on in the process to make it thicker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.