- 2 marrow vegetables
- 1 cup of rice
- 4 big carrots
- 4 potatoes
- 200 g fresh peas
- 200 g sweet corn
- black pepper
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 bunch of dill
- 50 g butter
- Fry the finely chopped onions and carrots in a big baking tray with a bit of oil.
- Add the rice and stir with a wooden spoon for about 5 minutes.
- Add the finely cut marrow vegetables and potatoes, the peas and the corn.
- Fry on a weak fire (low temperature) for 10 more minutes.
- After that add 1 teaspoon of salt, a pinch of curry, a pinch of black pepper, the butter and the finely cut dill.
- At the end add 2 tea cups of water and leave in the oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes and then pour over the ready top layer mixture.
- Bake until the top turns into a tender pinkish colour.
- Preparation of the topping: melt the butter and add the flour.
- Stir until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the fresh milk with a pinch of salt and stir constantly until it boils.
- Take away from the fire and bind with the yogurt and the egg.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.