- 1 can red kidney beans, drained (the mid-sized can)
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (same size)
- 2 can tomatoes (larger sized can 16 oz / 500 ml, I think)
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 each garlic cloves to taste
- 2 to 3 cups frozen vegetables (I used corn)
- ½ to 1 cup grated fat-free cheese (optional)
- 1 each cooked couscous or other grain of choice
- Combine all ingredients in large casserole dish, and bake in 400°F oven for 45 minutes.
- You may add ½ – 1 cup grated ff cheese the last ten minutes of cooking, but i don"t think it really needs it.
- Serve over couscous (or any other grain you like) it was rather liquid, next time, I think I will drain the tomatoes, reserving liquid, and adding until it "looks right".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.