Tasty microwavable enchiladas!
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1½ cups frozen or fresh whole-kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 4 flour or corn tortillas
- ⅓ cup shredded Kraft reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Land o' Lakes no-fat sour cream
- Mix together the tomato, onion, green pepper, corn, and margarine in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
- Then, microwave on medium power for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put about ½ a cup of the veggie mixture onto each tortilla and sprinkle 1½ tablespoons cheddar cheese on top.
- Microwave the tortillas on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, and then top each one with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream.
- Roll up and serve!
Nutritional information Edit
- 209 calories | 5 g fat | 8 g protein | 33 g carbohydrate | 285 mg sodium | 99 mg calcium | 2 g fiber
- Exchanges: 2 starch | ½ vegetable | ½ meat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.