Veggie Guacamole from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked corn (canned, fresh, or frozen)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño peppers, chopped (optional)
- Mash avocados in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.