Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked corn (canned, fresh, or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño peppers, chopped (optional)
1.Mash avocados in a bowl.
2.Add lemon juice and salt, then mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Veggie Guacamole from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain