Serve with syrian vegan bread, nachos, vegan crackers, etc. Bon appetit
- 3 or 4 cans of chickpeas, drained
- 1 med size cucumber, cut in pieces
- ½ med. size tomato, cut in pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic (more or less if you like)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- handful chopped parsley
- juice and pulp of 1 lemon
- tablespoon of tahini
- extra virgin olive oil (add to desired consistency, taste (¼ cup?) I just pour it in without measuring
- Put everything in food processor and blend to smooth consistency.
Fire engine hummus Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.