- 6 Mission? Soft wheat flour Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Italian Dressing
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 2 Anaheim Chiles seeded and diced
- 1 tsp. chile powder
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 3 cups Jalape?o Monterey jack Cheese grated
- Salsa, Guacamole and sour cream
- Combine 1/2 of the Italian dressing, Onion, tomato, chilies and chili powder in a microwave proof bowl or casserole.
- Microwave at full power, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and mixture is thickened, stir in cilantro.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Cheese on 1/2 of each tortilla and top with 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture.
- Fold tortillas in half and brush with remaining Italian dressing.
- Place 3 filled tortillas on a wax paper lined plate and microwave on *High for 1 minute or until Cheese is melted; repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into thirds.
- Garnish with salsa, guacamole and sour cream if desired; serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.