- 3 litres of water
- 1 chicken
- 1 lb (454 g) of meat
- 2 ribs
- 2 onions
- 1 pepper
- 1 celery and leek
- 3 big potatoes
- 1 yuca (cassava)
- 3 corn
- Put three litres of water in a pan and place it on fire.
- When starting to boil, put a chicken cut into pieces, meat and 2 ribs.
- Add 2 onions (in pieces), 1 pepper, celery and leek.
- Let boil for 1 hour at slow fire.
- Then include potatoes, yuca, coriander chopped in pieces, corns in pieces, salt and pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.