- 1 mango, peeled stone removed and diced
- ½ medium papaya, peeled stone removed and diced
- ½ avocado, peeled, stone removed and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, toss to mix well then cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for several hours to allow the flavours to blend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.