- ½ cup margarine, (1 stick)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- dry sugar substitute Equal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg, (large)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp dry buttermilk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup water at room temperature
- Cream margarine, sugar, and dry sugar substitute together at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and until and mix at medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping down the bowl before and after adding the egg and vanilla.
- Stir flour, dry buttermilk, baking soda and salt mixture, along with water, to creamy mixture, and mix at medium speed to blend well.
- Drop dough by 1½ tablespoonfuls onto coolie sheet that have been sprayed with pan spray or lined aluminum foil.
- Press cookies down on the bottom.
- Remove them to a wire rack and cook to room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- Food exchanges per serving: 1 strach/bread + 1 fat
- calories 96 | fat 4g | cho 13g | Na 107mg | pro 2g | cholesterol 12mg
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.