Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens - diabetic Living Diet Online
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- 2 cups blueberries (more for garnish)
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen (more for garnish)
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup pineapple-orange-banana juice
- In a large bowl, combine frozen berries, the water, and frozen concentrate.
- Place half of the mixture in a food processor.
- Cover and process until almost smooth.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, serve with additional fresh blueberries and raspberries.
Nutritional information Edit
- 67 Calories | 0g Saturated Fa | 7mg Sodium | 0g Total Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 16g Carbs | 3g Fiber | 12g Sugars | 1g Protein
- Exchanges: Fruit: 0.5, | Other Carb: 0.5
- Carb Choices: 1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.