From my Aunt Sandra’s Collection. Dated 1944.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 13 ounces minced clams, drained, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a bowl whisk together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve dip with toasts or chips.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.