Description[edit | edit source]
Vietnamese beef salad can be served at lunch.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 400 grams lean beef mince
- 2 crushed cloves garlic
- 1 cm piece grated ginger
- teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 to 2 finely chopped seeded hot red chiles
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 1 medium julienned Lebanese cucumber
- 1 medium julienned carrot
Directions[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.