Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 3 ounces mozzarella
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Slice tomato to ¼ inch thickness and arrange on plate.
- Slice mozzarella about the same width and layer it between the tomatoes.
- Arrange the basil between the layers of cheese and tomato.
- Season with pepper then drizzle with olive oil and vinegar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.