This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium vine ripened tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic finely minced
- 2 teaspoons chives minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme minced
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.