- 150 g ground pork
- 150 g ground veal
- 50 g polished rice
- 3 onions, finely grated
- fennel, finely grated
- a little grease, finely grated
- vine leaves
- 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 egg yolks
- Mix together in a bowl rice, ground meat, onions, fennel, salt, pepper, 50 g cool water.
- Scald vine leaves. This mixture roll up in vine loaves.
- Put those inside a pot and insert 1 spoon lemon-juice and water till pour all the components. Bring to boil. Set aside.
- Melt butter and add flour. Add a little juice. Bring to boil.
- Mix the eggs and remaining flour. Simmer for few minutes.
- Serve with sauce and tomato garnish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.