This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 4 lbs. of Pork butts cut into small pieces ( 1 or 2 inch sq.)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 6 cloves of garlic crushed
- 6 red peppers seeds out and chopped
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 5 or 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- pickaling spices to taste
- Mix all ingredients.
- Mix should marinate at least one day ,two days is even better.
- Cook Pork in this marinate for about 20 minutes or until brown.
- Stir Pork often.
- Once the Pork starts to brown remove from the marinate and fry in a little oil
until it's brown and cooked through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.