- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- vanilla extract to taste (optional)
- Cook on a waffle iron, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Pour ½ cup of batter into a hot, lightly oiled frying pan.
- When bubbles rise through the middle of the pancake and break on the top, flip the pancake and cook until browned underneath.
- Serve for breakfast or dessert; add margarine and top with sweet syrups, fruits, or preserves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.