This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Watson Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 trays ice
- ¼ liter vodka
- ½ liter sour apple mix
- ¼ teaspoon sweet vermouth
- 1 Granny Smith apple cored and sliced
- In medium pitcher combine ice, vodka, sour apple mix and vermouth.
- Stir thoroughly then strain into a martini glass and garnish with apple slice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.