This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Wichita Falls, Texas in 1990. I made this for a bridal shower and it was very well received. Yummy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 ounces apple juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- ⅕ bottle of light rum
- juice of 12 lemons
- 3 ounces grenadine
- fresh pineapple rings and maraschino cherries
- Stir apple juice and ginger ale in punch bowl then add large block of ice cubes and stir.
- Add rum, lime juice and grenadine then stir well.
- Float pineapple rings and maraschino cherries on top.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.