This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cunningham Estate in Seven Points, Texas in 1999.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds beef sirloin cut up
- 2 cups potatoes cut in large pieces
- 2 cups carrots cut in large pieces
- 2 cups celery cut in large pieces
- 1 bag frozen onions small
- 1 slice white bread cut up
- 1 can whole tomatoes with juice
- 2 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large crock pot then cover and cook on low setting for 5 hours.
- Do not stir until ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.