- Makes 2¼ cups.
- Source: Southern Living
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce (16 oz)
- ⅓ cup strawberry preserves
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar or red wine, such as Pinot Noir
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium pan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, just until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vinegar.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with smoked turkey or ham.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.