Makes 4 servings
- 6 red or white potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 inch cubes
- a dash of cider or balsamic vinegar
- 1 small head romaine lettuce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup garlic croutons
- In pot of boiling salted water, add a dash of cider or balsamic vinegar, cook potatoes just until tender.
- Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces, place in large salad bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over med heat, cook garlic for 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in diced potatoes, cook over med-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over lettuce and toss well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and toss again.
- Serve immediately, topped with croutons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.