For the dressing
- 2 oz kalamata olives - piped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- garlic (optional)
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Prepare the dressing with the olives and turn them into paste.
- Add garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Make the salad by cutting all greens to even size (in a bowl).
- Shallow fry the halloumi in virgin olive oil.
- Dry the fried halloumi and place on top of the greens.
- Add dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Garnish with wedges of tomatoes.
- Servers with hot pita bread.