- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken breasts
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage (Chinese)
- 1 1/2 medium carrots, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 2 green onions, sliced (with tops)
2. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Set oven control to broil. Remove Chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
4. Place Chicken on rack in broiler pan.
5. Heat marinade to boiling in 1 quart saucepan; boil 1 minute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.