Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Prevention Magazine May 2006
- 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup chopped radicchio, about ½ head, + leaves for garnish
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup fat-free honey mustard dressing
- In medium pot, combine quinoa and water; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer quinoa to med serving bowl.
- Combine radicchio, cilantro, and raisins with quinoa.
- Toss with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve on radicchio leaves.
Nutritional information Edit
Per Serving: 247 cal | 6 g protein | 50 g carb | 2.5 g fat | 0.3 g sat fat | 0 mg chol | 4 g fiber | 300 mg sod
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.