Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 glasses of watermelon berry sparkler drink.
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 6 oz container of red raspberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz cold champagne or dry sparkling wine or club soda or seltzer
- Purée watermelon and raspberries in a blender.
- Scrape mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, discard seeds.
- Stir sugar into purée.
- Pour 2 tbs puree into each glass and top with champagne or wine.
Non-alcoholic version Edit
- Use club soda or seltzer instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.